Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Prince Prints! For sale on Etsy

    




"Prince Dreams" print series--Rivka Nipper 2012


Original Art prints for sale on Etsy! These are printed on demand on 13x19 glossy photo paper and then cut to size.

After fretting about the cost of high quality printing for quite some time, I finally found a printer who will make my art into posters for rates that don't make my eyes bleed! Who is this exceedingly reasonable and generous patron, you may ask?  I will give you a hint: his last name rhymes with "flipper" and I am getting him something for father's day*.

Anyway, if you like my pretty, pretty prince drawings and you want a poster of one of them to grace your wall, head on over to Terrible Dragons on Etsy and check them out! :)




*Yeah, it's my dad. My dad and his magical super-fancy printer. This business is RIFE WITH SHAMELESS NEPOTISM.

No comments:

Post a Comment